Mount Zion Cemetery was established about 1857 at 1670 Payne Ave., St. Paul. First located on the corner of Front and Sylvan (near Oakland Cemetery), from 1856-1889, the bodies were moved to this site. Records prior to 1921 are part of the congregational records. There are approximately 7 acres with 1,500 burials. Records are at Mount Zion Temple (Reform) at 1300 Summit Avenue in St. Paul.