Mount Zion Temple, Minnesota's first Jewish congregation and the East Metro's only Reform Congregation, was founded in 1856 as Mount Zion Hebrew Congregation. As we approach our 150th year, we strive to encompass the beauty and tradition of the past while welcoming evolution in all aspects of our synagogue life. The love of Torah is at our core and from that grows commitment to diverse families, social action, education and worship. Congregants of all ages participate actively in all aspects of temple life in this caring and concerned spiritual community.
The gift shop is open Wednesdays from 4:30 to 7 p.m., Sundays 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Fridays one half hour before services.