Two Jewish cemeteries are side by side within a common fence on Parkway Drive in St. Paul. Each has its own entrance. Together they occupy approximately 7 acres, with just under 2,000 burials. Records to 1955 are being reconstructed. In 1985, when the cemeteries merged, the fence which separated them was removed. Both are now managed by Beth Jacob Congregation. The congregation's address is 1179 Victoria Curve, Mendota Heights 55118.
Sons of Jacob Cemetery, 770 Parkway Dr. in St. Paul, has a small sign by one of the gates to the cemetery. Connected with the Sons of Jacob congregation (originally located at Portland and Pascal in St. Paul), the cemetery was established about 1875.
Sons of Moses Cemetery, established in 1910, is located at Greenbrier and White Bear Road, now 756 Parkway Dr. There is a large sign at the corner for this cemetery.