Temple of Aaron Cemetery is localed at Dale at Larpenteur in Roseville. The congregation (Conservative) was incorporated in 1912, with the synagogue originally located at Grotto and Ashland in St. Paul. In 1956 the congregation moved to 616 South Mississippi River Blvd. in St. Paul. The cemetery land was purchased in 1918. It is about 6 acres in size, with approximately 2,000 burials.